TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com
1. CUSTOMER CARE
Our customer care team is available Monday to Friday 9-5pm (UTC+08:00) and we are ready to provide the following queries:
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
Phone (+852) 2786 7826
To assist you in choosing the right size, we provide you with size charts that can be found on our product pages. We understand that different brands and suppliers adopt different sizing systems and measurements, which is why we try our best to provide you customized size charts according to the brand you're browsing. Contact our Customer Care team for any questions regarding sizing and fit.
We would highly recommend for you to refer to the product-specific size measurements if available due to the differences in product silhouettes.
• A size conversion chart to help you convert international sizes
• Specific product measurements for clothing
• Body measurements and size on model
Skandiastyle guarantees the authenticity of every product we stock. Certain items may also include the designer's own proof of authenticity, such as an authenticity card, dust bag, etc.
Placing an order on our website is simple! Just follow these easy steps.
1. Browse our assortment and select the items you want to purchase. Select your preferred size (if applicable). For apparels and shoes, do select the correct US/UK/EU sizing.
2. Click 'Add to Bag'.
3. You can either continue shopping, or if you are settled on purchasing your item(s), click on the bag icon on the top right corner and click 'Checkout'.
4. At the Checkout page, you will be prompted to indicate your shipping/billing information and also your preferred payment mode
5. Before clicking on 'Order Now', be sure to review your order as highlighted below:
- Review your delivery address and choose your payment method. If you are returning customer, both fields will have been saved from your previous transaction. You may make changes by clicking on 'Change Address or 'Change Payment'.
- Note delivery lead time of each item
- Apply promo code (if any)
- Confirm Grand Total Amount
After checking out, you will receive a confirmation email as well as your order details in your email.
Once your order is placed a standard processing time of up to 5 business days is required before the order is shipped out. Please note that during peak sale periods processing times may vary.
MODIFYING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You can modify or cancel your order as long as it has not been packed and/or shipped. We will do our best to accommodate any changes or cancellations before the order enters our shipping queues.
Please feel free to contact us and we will help you modify your order.
2. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Skandiastyle orders are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. As every order is unique, shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items. All relevant delivery options available for your order and to your destination will be displayed at checkout.
Shipping costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items
Skandiastyle ships to most parts of the world. To put your mind at ease, we provide all packages with a tracking number. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number. You may follow the link in the email to check the estimated arrival of your order. Please note that tracking information will only be updated online one business day after your order has been shipped.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIME
As a rule, delivery time is 10 to 15 working days after shipping the order. Please note that we are unable to ship orders to PO boxes. The delivery time will vary depending on the shipping method chosen and the country processing time. Please keep in mind that our shipping times should be used as a guide only and are based on time from dispatch. Skandiastyle cannot take responsibility for customs clearance delays or failed payment approval, though we will try to minimise any potential delays.
• Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
• Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
• Your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
• Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
• If you're not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
• Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day(s).
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) as major public holidays deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Skandiastyle cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
DUTIES AND TAXES (International)
Those ordered products for shipment to countries outside of Hong Kong may be subject to customs duties, taxes and fees levied by the destination country, which are not included in the price of the products. The purchaser of the shipment will be the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all the relevant customs duties, taxes and fees. Skandiastyle has no control over these charges and does not assume responsibility for the ordered products meeting local customs laws and/or duties and taxes. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
3. EXCHANGE AND RETURN
If you change your mind and you want to exchange or return the purchased item, please notify Skandiastyle within 7 days after the delivery date. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your returned item must arrive at the Skandiastyle location no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you arrange your return within 7 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the required location within 14 days. We recommend that returned goods be sent via insured, traceable delivery for your protection.
Skandiastyle reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that do not respect our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion. Please note that Final Sale items are not eligible for a return.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
Once your return has been received and accepted by Skandiastyle, the purchase amount will be credited back to your account, excluding the delivery costs, duties and taxes (if applicable). Skandiastyle will provide a code to activate the store credit.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or issue a store credit.
If your order is cancelled by us, you will receive an email which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in alternative products, please contact our Customer Service Team by email: email@example.com
We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. Please note only one (1) form of payment method may be used on a single order.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Skandiastyle.
Once your order has been placed, the necessary funds are held under form of pre-authorization. This is not an actual charge. The pre-authorization ensures that sufficient funds will be available to carry out the transaction.
Once your order has been shipped, your card is charged according to the amount and currency of your order.
All information shared with Skandiastyle when placing an order is confidential. We use secure systems in order to insure that details pertaining to your accounts remain private.
We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
Security Code (CVV) Verification
When you submit your credit card information, including Security Code, our job is to encrypt the info and security transmit to issuers for payment verification and approval. However, verification of the Security Code is totally upon issuer's decision
The order amount will be captured from your account as soon as your order has been placed. As your purchase will be prepared quickly for dispatch, please contact Customer Care as soon as possible to cancel or make any changes to an order. We will issue a credit back to your account accordingly. Easy returns - if something doesn't fit, just return it to us for an exchange or a credit.
Unfortunately, if you have received an email saying that your "Order is On Its Way", we will not be able to accommodate any cancellation requests. Your package would have been handed over to the assigned delivery partner and we will not be able to make amendments. If you decide to return the purchased product, the shipping charges will not be covered.
If your order is unfortunately cancelled by us, Skandiastyle will release the pre-authorization immediately. Please note that it may take your bank additional time to process the funds back to your account.
This online merchant is located in Hong Kong SAR China.